I have been a master Reiki provider and instructor for over 15 years, and during…
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
If life force energy is low, we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you.
Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit, creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation, and feelings of peace, security and well being. Many have reported miraculous results.
While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. In fact, Reiki is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe or not. Because Reiki comes from God, many people find that using Reiki puts them more in touch with the experience of their religion rather than having only an intellectual concept of it.
Dr. Oz recommends Reiki as one of the ultimate health practices to incorporate into your life!
Take a moment and listen to this brief video.
For those wishing to fully embrace the healing energy of Reiki, it is a lifestyle of self improvement and living and acting in a way that promotes harmony with others.
Dr. Usui, the founder of the Reiki system for natural healing, developed Five Reiki Ideals to the practice of Reiki:
- Just for today, I will let go of anger.
- Just for today, I will let go of worry.
- Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
- Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.
The secret art of inviting happiness is the miraculous medicine of all diseases!
Contact me by calling 484-252-1150 or email email@example.com to reserve your appointment. Please know that you are more than welcome to bring a friend if it would make you feel more comfortable.
Fee Schedule as of September 7, 2010:
- Reiki Balancing and Alignment (in person and long distance): $75.00 – 1 hour
- Reiki Balancing and Alignment plus Intuitive consultation: $115.00 – 1 to 1 1/2 hour
- Phone and in Person Intuitive Consultations: $40.00 half hour or $75.00 hour