Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET), developed by Stevan J. Thayer at the Center of Being, uses angelic energy to work directly with your body’s cellular memory and energy field to get the “issues out of your tissues” for good. IET helps you to safely and gently release limiting energy patterns from your past, empower and balance your life in the present, and embody your full potential as you move into your future.
Nancy offers an Advanced Level IET Session which in addition to clearing your cellular memory and your human energy field, the Advanced level IET session can help you to discover your soul’s mission and attract members of your soul’s cluster to help you live your soul’s mission and bring your dreams alive.
IET is a hands-on procedure that applies slight pressure to trigger points in nine regions of the body to bring energy release. The session involves the use of touch, while you are fully clothed, in a professional manner that is consistent with the Integrated Energy Therapy Technique. IET is interactive and you may be requested to state something out loud. Of course, you are always given the opportunity to request not to affirm if you do not feel aligned with the statement.
Benefits of IET Sessions:
- Can painlessly release your suppressed feelings and your limiting cellular memories.
- Supports you in enhancing your health, life purpose, prosperity and creativity.
- Empowers you to experience fulfilling loving relationships in all areas of your life.
- Provides gentle yet powerful support for survivors of childhood traumas such as physical and sexual abuse, alcoholic and dysfunctional families.
- Supports your self-healing at all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Increases your connection to your angels and helps you work with them in your life.
- Helps you to discover and live your Soul’s mission in life.
What you may feel after the session:
The effects of the session may continue to integrate for up to several days following the treatment. During this time you may feel energized, light, focused, tired, unsettled, or somehow have a sense of being in transition. Thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations may continue to surface as your body adjusts to its new energetic patterns. All of these experiences are good and normal parts of the integration process. Be sure to rest, drink extra water, and be kind to yourself, especially over the next 48 hours. Listen to what your body is telling you and take time to reflect on any experiences or insights that arise.
(Information taken from The Center of Being, Inc. © 2012, www.learniet.com)